Updates from Regulatory Bodies Including:
- Dr.Wenmin Du, Executive Director, Shanghai Centre for Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring, SFDA
- Dr Y K Gupta, National Scientific Coordinator, Pharmacovigilance program of India
- Dra. A. RetnoTyasUtami, Apt.M. Epid, Deputy Director, Therapeutic Products, Narcotic, Psychotropic and Addictive Substances, BPOM Indonesia
- Mohamad Khalid Haji Zolkipli, National Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring Centre, Department of Pharmaceutical Services, Ministry of Health Brunei Darussalam
- Senior Representative, Korea FDA
Other Regulatory Bodies Attending:
- Health Sciences Authority Singapore
- FDA, Thailand
- National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau Malaysia
- Food & Drug Development, Lao PDR
- National Centre for Drug Information and ADR Reporting, Vietnam
Learn practical tips to implement risk management, audit, inspection and adverse drug reaction management strategies whilst complying to regulatory requirements
“Make pharmacovigilance a key topic of the next ICDRA … reinforce recommendations that the pharmacovigilance system be nested within the healthcare system to address multiple growing safety needs.”
-World Health Organization (WHO)
Can’t afford to fail a pharmacovigilance audit or inspection?
Feel like you need more advice on risk management planning or how various pharmacovigilance regulations in Asia will impact you on a daily basis?
Then join us at Asia’s leading event for pharmacovigilance in Asia, together with Heads of Pharmacovigilance, Directors of Drug Safety, Medical Affairs Officers, Medical Safety Managers from pharmas, country FDAs and more!
» Download the brochure now
Join Us Now And Benefit By Learning From:
- 13 industry best practice case studies to empower you with proven successful strategies on risk management planning, ADR reporting and monitoring, regulatory compliance, audit and inspection preparation
- Best practice case studies on developing effective risk management plans and PSURs pre and post marketing
- Industry secrets that will help you best prepare for a pharmacovigilance audit and inspection
» Register now
Key Conference Highlights:
- Our panel and roundtable discussions as well as speed networking sessions that are distributed across the 2 days conference will guarantee you will get personal access to regulatory bodies representatives throughout your stay at the event. No more of regulators leaving right after their presentation!
- First time ever! Asia Pharmacovigilance Awards - Through this, we would like to recognise professionals with exceptional performance and contribution to the industry. Don’t miss an unique occasion where we encourage the continuous advancement of pharmacovigilance in Asia
- Regulator-led Roundtable Discussion - Attend one of the 4 regulator-led groups based on your region focus: Southeast Asia, Greater China, India and Northeast Asia
- 5 in-depth workshops facilitated by industry leaders to provide solutions for your key challenges
» Find out who’s attending